Tue, Oct 15|
Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Hotel
Join us for a 2-day workshop to learn how to expertly utilize our newest software, clearPATH Optinuity, the most complete variable annuity analysis and comparison tool on the market. Learn how to expertly utilize Optinuity through case studies and discussing with other advisors.
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2019, 1:00 PM – Oct 16, 2019, 3:00 PM
Atlanta Evergreen Marriott Hotel, 4021 Lakeview Dr, Stone Mountain, GA 30083, USA
About The Event
Introduction to Our New Software, clearPATH Optinuity
- Complete suitability analysis of a chosen VA product (including death benefit and income rider options) for your client
- Features 14 of the top 15 variable annuity products on the market today
- Pick from a vendor list of 50 variable annuity contracts and all fields will pre-populate with the chosen product and riders
- Over 250 Income Rider combinations and over 130 Death Benefit Rider combinations to choose from
- Death Benefit features include simple/compound growth, owner or annuitant driven benefits, annual contract value step-ups, proportionate, pro-rata, and dollar-for-dollar withdrawal impacts, plus many more!
- Income Rider features include simple/compound growth, annual contract value step-ups, single or joint-life income payout factors, RMD-friendly for qualified accounts, plus many more!
- Compare the performance of multiple variable annuities side by side
- Intensive training using actual case studies and learn how to present a recommended annuity product to the client
- Walk away a confident user of clearPATH Optinuity
In-Depth Discussion of the clearPATH Online software
- How to incorporate Optinuity with a client's full financial plan in clearPATH Online
- Ideas on investment product implementation and other management strategies and how to position them within clearPATH Online
- Hear from successful advisors already using clearPATH Online and how they apply it within their practice
Registration costs $499 per person, which includes the meeting, hotel accommodations the first night of the meeting (excluding incidentals), and meals during the meeting. If you do not need hotel accommodations, the registration fee is only $399. Transportation to and from the meeting, including airfare, is NOT included.
You must register by October 1st, 2019 for the meeting, otherwise additional fees may apply.
If you'd rather not register online, feel free to download our registration form by clicking the link below. Print and fill out the selected form and send it back along with payment to the address listed at the bottom of the form. If paying by credit card, you may also fax the form to 678-974-3277.
BetaVest University Registration Form
1 Attendee with Hotel Room
1 Attendee, No Hotel Room