Tue, Oct 16|
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites
Join us for a 2-day workshop to learn how to expertly utilize the clearPATH Online software through case studies and discussing with other advisors on how they use it in their practice. Also, get a detailed look at our upcoming variable annuity analysis tool, clearPATH Optinuity.
Time & Location
Oct 16, 2018, 1:00 PM – Oct 17, 2018, 3:00 PM
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, 1380 Virginia Ave, Atlanta, GA 30344, USA
About The Event
In-Depth Training for the clearPATH Online software
- How clearPATH Online differs from our previous software and why its results are more usable and informative
- Training on new features in the software, such as the Personal Risk Assessment Scores
- Intensive training using actual case studies and learn how to present a recommended plan to the client
- Ideas on investment product implementation and other management strategies and how to position them within clearPATH Online
- Hear from successful advisors already using clearPATH Online and how they apply it within their practice
- Successfully used techniques to increase probability of client's outcome
- Walk away a confident user of clearPATH Online
Introduction to Our Upcoming Software, clearPATH Optinuity
- Complete suitability analysis of chosen VA product (including death benefit and income rider options) for your client
- Pick from a vendor list of variable annuity contracts and all fields will pre-populate with the chosen product and riders
- Enter in your own custom product definitions
- Death Benefit features include simple/compound growth, owner or annuitant driven benefits, annual contract value step-ups, proportionate, pro-rata, and dollar-for-dollar withdrawal impacts, plus many more!
- Income Rider features include simple/compound growth, annual contract value step-ups, single or joint-life income payout factors, RMD-friendly for qualified accounts, plus many more!
Registration costs $495 per person, which includes the meeting, hotel accommodations the first night of the meeting (excluding incidentals), and meals during the meeting (excluding dinner on the first night, which you will be provided a cash card voucher for in the amount of $45). If you do not need hotel accommodations, the registration fee is only $395. Transportation to and from the meeting, including airfare, is NOT included.
You must register by October 1st, 2018 for the meeting, otherwise additional fees may apply.
If you'd rather not register online, feel free to download our registration form by clicking the link below. Print and fill out the selected form and send it back along with payment to the address listed at the bottom of the form. If paying by credit card, you may also fax the form to 678-974-3277.
1 Attendee with Hotel Room
1 Attendee, No Hotel Room